SEARHC is a non-profit health consortium which serves the health interests of the residents of Southeast Alaska. We see our employees as our strongest assets. It is our priority to further their development and our organization by aiding in their professional advancement.
Working at SEARHC is more than a job, it’s a fulfilling career. We offer generous benefits, including retirement, paid time off, paid parental leave, health, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance and long and short-term disability, and more.
Support the manager and department by mastering Workday, UKG Dimensions, analyze and troubleshoot payroll related issues. In addition analyst will serve, as backup for the routine payroll process.
$27.89/hour - $35.22/hour, DOE.
Key Essential Functions and Accountabilities of the Job
• Serve as primary subject matter expert for Workday and UKG Dimensions.
• Analyze and problem solve payroll related issues.
• Create regular and ad hoc reports to produce information for leadership.
• Build a time & labor management process consisting of regular exception reporting and conducting meetings/calls for follow-up with operations.
• Conducts training at the New Employee Orientation.
• Serve as backup for regular payroll processing duties.
• Responds to Payroll Web Help Desk tickets as well as emails.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certifications, and Licenses Required
• High School Diploma or GED – required
• Five years payroll processing/management experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Federal and Alaska wage and hour laws and regulations
• Work under time pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Less than 10% travel expected.