SEARHC is a non-profit health consortium which serves the health interests of the residents of Southeast Alaska. We see our employees as our strongest assets. It is our priority to further their development and our organization by aiding in their professional advancement.
Working at SEARHC is more than a job, it’s a fulfilling career. We offer generous benefits, including retirement, paid time off, paid parental leave, health, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance and long and short-term disability, and more.
The Clinical Applications Specialist trains and supports all users of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and ancillary clinical systems. Configures and optimizes clinical content in conjunction with the medical staff in both outpatient and inpatient settings. Evaluates and improves processes to keep current with clinical best practices. Collaborates with Information Technology staff, other SEARHC teams and vendors.
$44.78 - $57.28/hr and $10K sign on/$10K relo!
Education, Certifications, and Licenses Required
• BSN preferred.
• Advanced degree(s) may substitute for the minimum experience on a year-by-year basis.
• Active nursing license in Alaska or other U.S. state required.
o Direct Hire must have applied for an Alaska nursing license before start date.
o Agency staff must have an active Alaska license.
• Clinical Informatics training preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to travel 10% of the time.