SEARHC is a non-profit health consortium which serves the health interests of the residents of Southeast Alaska. We see our employees as our strongest assets. It is our priority to further their development and our organization by aiding in their professional advancement.
Working at SEARHC is more than a job, it’s a fulfilling career. We offer generous benefits, including retirement, paid time off, paid parental leave, health, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance and long and short-term disability, and more.
Oversee front desk operations including: patient registration, patient check-in and check-out, answering the clinic phone line, training and supervising Patient Access Representatives and Referral Care Coordinators, conducting project work, administrative duties as assigned by manager or clinic director, and development and maintenance of provider schedules. Maintain customer service standards of excellence with patients of all ages.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Working knowledge and high degree of comfort with computers
• Working knowledge of health insurance and IHS eligibility requirements
• Working knowledge of credit card machines
• Computer application skills
• Friendly communication skills during stressful situations and ability to maintain composure
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Leadership and mentorship skills
• Work in a fast paced public work setting
• Ability to organize, prioritize tasks, and complete projects
• Ability to use judgment and make decisions in an independent manner